Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
hardwaterfishing

Golden Pond

hardwaterfishing    0
hardwaterfishing

Just wondering if anyone has been up there? Thinking about going up there Friday and Saturday. Thanks...

eyehead    0
eyehead

I'll be up there this weekend if the weather isnt to bad. I'll let ya know how I do.

The Freak    0
The Freak

Anyone been out there since the last snow fall? Is there lots of snow on the lake, or did most off it get blown off?

iceteamdreamer    0
iceteamdreamer

HEY FREAK------YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HAVE BEEN OFF THIS LONG AND DONT KNOW THE LAKE CONDITIONS? confused.gif IM DISAPPOINTED grin.gif JUST KIDDIN! I AM CURIOUS TO THE LAKE CONDITIONS OUT THERE AS WELL. BEEN A LIL BUSY TAKEN CARE OF THE NEW SMALL CHILD!!!!!!!! HAD THE CHANCE TO BE UP AT NIGHT WATCHIN ALL THE FISHIN AND HUNTIN SHOWS. crazy.gifcrazy.gif HEADIN OUT THIS WEEK THO AND WONDERING ABOUT LAKE CONDITIONS HERE AND THERE. THANKS FOR ANY INFO FELLAS

basssmasher*    0
basssmasher*

drove by the pond yesterday.. no portables were there and theres plenty of snow.. id say 12-18 inches if i can guess driving 55 mph.lolwas gonna go there sunday but maybe headin 2 waska instead confused.gif

hardwaterfishing    0
hardwaterfishing

Went out there on saturday lots of little ones.

basssmasher*    0
basssmasher*

went to Minnewaska this am and pounded the sunnies.. lotta little ones but got a limit of 8-9 inchers too for dinner so all wasnt bad grin.gif

adam16    0
adam16

witch end were you fishing wink.gif

glenn57    0
glenn57

hey adam16, cant catch fish on campground lake so you need to find an easier lake to fish. HA HA.

adam16    0
adam16

nope just have a guy who dosent have a spring boober smirk.gif

but are the fish bitting out there

basssmasher*    0
basssmasher*

whats a boober?? lol tongue.gif

basssmasher*    0
basssmasher*

I was on the Glenwood end of waska.. about 20 or so inches of ice left but the landings are gettin crappy now

BLACKJACK    3
BLACKJACK

How was the snow and water on the ice? Thought about going up there Sat but didn't want to wear hip boots.... Did you walk out?

basssmasher*    0
basssmasher*

lotta people drivin yet but I walked.. didnt wanna get stuck in the rut..lol plenty of snow yet and no water on top hardly.. I was surprised actually.. Goin this weekend if ya wanna tag along grin.gif

BLACKJACK    3
BLACKJACK

I could do it Sunday, Sat is out, going to folks place to make sausage!!

basssmasher*    0
basssmasher*

u bring the sausage and I will guide ya.. lol.. I can go Sunday too just a matter of where u wanna meet and what time.. smile.gif

J'sBait&Sport    0
J'sBait&Sport

HEY TIM,

PLANNING TO GET UP THERE MY SELF AND WONDERING IF YOU WANNA GO FISHING?

SHOULD GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU WANNA HOOK UP.I'LL BRING THE BAIT...HEE..HEE

J.

basssmasher*    0
basssmasher*

you gonna lemme use a flasher too?? lol.. lets hook up ..when are ya free??

glenn57    0
glenn57

adam16, was out there this past weekend. i didnt fish, heard they were getting a few.

koonie    0
koonie

Hey bass call me at Djs tomorrow I've got a heck of a deal on a FL18!

basssmasher*    0
basssmasher*

I will stop in after work today cuz I work at Micro.. should be there around 4 pm.. if this wont work lemme know and shoot me a ph #

J'sBait&Sport    0
J'sBait&Sport

no problem Tim,

I got the bait and Flasher, you just get your butt out there.

(I hope I can say butt on the form...hee.....hee.)

I'll give you a call or shoot me the days when you are off and I'll give yu a call for one of them days.

Later,

J.

basssmasher*    0
basssmasher*

Hey J I have friday thru sunday off.. was thinkin on Saturday.. will that work for you?? lemme know grin.gif

J'sBait&Sport    0
J'sBait&Sport

HOW ABOUT THIS WEEK, I GOT PLANS TO FISH RED LAKE THIS WEEK END.... tongue.gif, I'LL BE FILLING THE BAIT MACHINE FOR THE WEEKEND.

THAN NEXT WEEK I'LL BE IN MICHIGAN FOR VACATION grin.gif, HOW ABOUT ANY EVENING THIS WEEK, WOULD THAT WORK FOR YOU?

LATER,

J.

basssmasher*    0
basssmasher*

I gewt home from work about 430ish.. and its another 1/2 hr to waska from here.. Friday I have all day off.. U leavin that day or should we go then??