Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
musky999

Brainerd Area Fishing League

8 posts in this topic

It is time to start thinking about open water again. We had a great year last year and it is setting up to be a good one this year too. We have some openings for this year. Just a quick overview of the league. It is on Thursday nights, Walleye, Bass, and Northern. This league is basically just a group of guys going out and fishing for fun, and then bragging or lack their of at the end of the night. You can reach us at cuttinggrassandbass@yahoo.com or brad@pedersonteam.com for more information.

Thanks,

Craig

There are still some openings left, so if you want to fish with us, just contact us and we will get you all of the info you need.

Thanks

Just wanted to let you know that we have one spot open now. Our first outing is May 17th, thursday after opener. You can get signed up whenever before then. Just drop us an email.

Thanks

Hi Craig, Could you send me a copy of this year's schedule. My computer died a couple of weeks ago and lost the info. sodaksam@tds.net

Email sent Sam

Still have a spot open? I'm in and would like some info on the league. I'm open on Thursdays all summer.

Thanks!

Just email one of the addresses and we get you the info you need.

Thanks

Will do. Danka.