• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thank You To Everyone!

The Cranker

I along with the Appeldoorn family and staff would like to thank everyone that came to Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort this ice fishing season.

Partnering with Fishing Minnesota has been a great experience and we look forward to serving all of you again soon!

With all the ice fishing houses now off the lake, one can only start to think about spring and open water! We hope that you will come and stay with us this summer too.

I really enjoyed meeting everyone from FM and its been just great!

Thanx again to everyone!

Fish On!

Cranker, No Thank you very much for all you do and all the information and time you provide to this site. Hope to meet you soon. I am going to the sturgeon excursion in april

I hope you make it. Your kindness and knowledge of Millacs is appreciated more than you know. TYVM again and hope to see and meet you bro.

Thanks Cranker, you have given good insite on weather and cond. on lake. Doe reef is only spot to fish for perch in March I have found. Now lake is snow covered, I will be going out through Appledorns. It realy has changed up their from the karpon years. I envy Appledorns. I had talked with Joe about buying a couple of years before Appledorns did. Right now I wish I had. Does Joe still come around. How about Keith or any of the other family. They are good people. Finaly, how do you like those Wilcrafts. Do they just float or can they be used as a small craft. Mark Berghuis in Zimm town sells them. I was going to head over and take a look. I think the tandom twin skid stear tracks are cool. Thanks again. shocked.gif