Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stan7600

Tues.AM

3 posts in this topic

Thanks Kelly, for the help Tues. morning. I didn't like to be a nuisance but the way the trail was drifted in for such a distance, if we had made a good run at it we would have buried everything. It sure was nice to drive out without trouble. Thanks again!! We wound up with 10 crappies and countless walleyes released and even though we fished a long time, we could have done worse. We caught 5 crappies in about 20 minutes Monday around noon so a school must have come through. Lost some too. It really got slow all Mon. afternoon and evening. Hope you don't get dumped on too bad this week. Jon, it was nice to meet you. I'm coming up with 4 gals next week and can use all fishing help I can get. They're all family and haven't been to Red before. Borch: If you see this, it was nice to meet you. When we were helping you rock your truck, your wife did a great job behind the wheel. Have you been stuck before? laugh.gif Stan C.

Quote:

Borch: If you see this, it was nice to meet you. When we were helping you rock your truck, your wife did a great job behind the wheel. Have you been stuck before?
laugh.gif
Stan C.

That might be an understatement. smile.gif

Nice meeting you and John too! We'll be back up there next week as well, (8-11). We caught a couple slabs near you on Sunday afternoon in the spot we were stuck. laugh.gif I'm getting new rubber put on the truck tonight. So I'll be able to get even further away from the road before I bury the truck and unload the sleds we're bringing along. wink.gif

Thanks for the push. I'm not sure if it was the extra help or that my wife was more focused behind the wheel with the extra audience. tongue.gif

Maybe we'll see you up there next weekend.