Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Stan7600

Tues.AM

Stan7600

Thanks Kelly, for the help Tues. morning. I didn't like to be a nuisance but the way the trail was drifted in for such a distance, if we had made a good run at it we would have buried everything. It sure was nice to drive out without trouble. Thanks again!! We wound up with 10 crappies and countless walleyes released and even though we fished a long time, we could have done worse. We caught 5 crappies in about 20 minutes Monday around noon so a school must have come through. Lost some too. It really got slow all Mon. afternoon and evening. Hope you don't get dumped on too bad this week. Jon, it was nice to meet you. I'm coming up with 4 gals next week and can use all fishing help I can get. They're all family and haven't been to Red before. Borch: If you see this, it was nice to meet you. When we were helping you rock your truck, your wife did a great job behind the wheel. Have you been stuck before? laugh.gif Stan C.

hanson

Quote:

Borch: If you see this, it was nice to meet you. When we were helping you rock your truck, your wife did a great job behind the wheel. Have you been stuck before?
laugh.gif
Stan C.

That might be an understatement. smile.gif

Borch

Nice meeting you and John too! We'll be back up there next week as well, (8-11). We caught a couple slabs near you on Sunday afternoon in the spot we were stuck. laugh.gif I'm getting new rubber put on the truck tonight. So I'll be able to get even further away from the road before I bury the truck and unload the sleds we're bringing along. wink.gif

Thanks for the push. I'm not sure if it was the extra help or that my wife was more focused behind the wheel with the extra audience. tongue.gif

Maybe we'll see you up there next weekend.