Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wheres the fish?

Rentals and fishing reports please!

7 posts in this topic

I have never fished hard water on Lake Vermilion and its been 7 years since I have fished here.. I am wondering on how the fishing has been and if there is any good places to get a sleeper from..any help would be awsome!

The walleye fishing has been very good this winter on Vermilion.

The walleye season closed on Feb., 25.

Skip Pratt has a couple of sleeper rentals that he has been renting out the past few years.

Cliff

cliff how would one go about trapping craw or cray fish on minn lakes any info please castindad green lake spicer

i have seen guys use chicken bones with good success....my son and i use about any kind of guts or meat...they dont seem to particular....seems any kind of trap works good.....

Castindad,

Most people just use a minnow trap baited with any type of raw meat. Just throw it into an area that is rocky and there is enough water to cover the trap and leave it out overnight.

Remember, you need to have your name & address or your MN. DNR # on a tag attached to the trap!!

Cliff

cliff not femiliar with the dnr # help again thanks castindad

The DNR# is the number that is on any minnesota Lic. that you purchase.

Cliff