Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Waldowski

A Big Thank You to Jerry from Battle River Lodge

10 posts in this topic

I just wanted to post a HUGE thank you to Jerry at Battle River Lodge for the excellent accommodations that he provided for us during our stay for Slabfest. There's nothing like staying out in the middle of nowhere with all of the amenities of home, yet in a rustic, and beautiful setting. It is the perfect solution for 8 - 10 guys looking to do a little fishing and relaxing.

Thanks again Jerry we will be back again for sure smile.gif

I highly encourage anyone that's looking for a really nice and comfortable place to stay near Upper Red to check them out. You can also feel free to e-mail me and I can answer any questions that you may have laugh.gif

I would agree with the Lodge. It was a fantastic place to stay at out in the country. One could not beat it.

Also very nice that he had us plowed out so early in the morning.

A+++ service. cool.gif As far as I am concerned we could book it already for next year.

I would like to echo what Paul posted, it was nice to get away and relax with a good group of guys, along with nice accomadations. The large kitchen made it easy to throw a meal together and left plenty of room to eat and BS.

Thanks for the clean and neat accomadations Jerry and may we see you next year!

I have the number does anyone have an email address for this outfit?

Thanks!

Yes, thanks Jerry. Huge 3 level rustic log cabin yet clean and modern with all the comforts of home. Battle River Lodge is just the ticket for large groups but comfy enough for a couple. Jerry owns the store and lives nearby for those items you run out of and I believe he rents ice houses too.

Awesome stay. And, I believe it's right next to a snowmobile trail also.

It was very cool to be plowed out before the sun came up.

We rented a 4-man sleeper a few weeks ago from Battle River Lodge. Matt and Jerry Smischney took very good care of us and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

I see their address is Kelliher but where exactly are they located?

Slabby,

They are located a few miles west of Kelliher. They run the general store in Suam. The lodge is located 2 blocks from the store. If you look at there site it will show you a general area map. On the map where it says Suam is exactly where they are located.