• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any one here from Castaways Resort?

Shack

I was talking with a buddy last night and I heard someone had quit an occurence in the bar two sat. evenings ago. Can anyone verifie this occured. I do not see this happening up their.

it a good resort and I enjoy going their once and awhile.

Thanks,

SHACKBASH

I have a place at Castaways and wondering what happened up there two weeks ago. just curious.

It was soemthing about a knife pulled out in bar during a small fight. I heard people involved were drunk and cops did not show up. The person left right after it happened. No one got hurt or arrested. My buddy said he had not seen this their ever before. I my self have never had a concern their, its a great place.

Thanks for the info. This is a shock to me. Steve and Kelly run a great place and i have never had any problems in the bar.