• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Weather?

walleye6336

We are actually in a winter storm watch for Wednesday thru Friday right now supposed to have 6 to 12 inches dumped on us here in west metro. The watch effect most of the state.

8 to 18 inches of snow between Thursday and Sat.. The real ugly part is the wind. The last snow has not been blown around yet and the forecast has 22 mph wind from the NE on Thursday, 23 mph from the NW on Friday and 26 mph from the west. In other words it could be Sunday before the plows can attempt to reopen the roads.

Updated forecast. Now they have the 20+ mph winds starting Wed. and lasting until Sat. night. 4 days of high wind from 3 different directions with at least 10 inches and maybe 20 inches of loose snow on the lake. frown.gif

This "stratigic withdrawl" back closer to the roads may well turn into a rout. grin.gif

How much snow are they calling for tomorrow and is it supposed to be the same down in the metro area as near URL?

My son was swimming in Sectionals last Saturday in Bemidji and just for the heck I ran up to Red, Paid my road pass and moved my house closer to the pine tree road about 7 miles out of Hillmans and left to get back to the meet by 2:00 PM.

Is the pine tree road still plowed out that far?

The end of the plowing on that road is beyond all of the houses.

It started coming down here about 90 minutes ago. Nothing heavy yet but the wind is 18 outta ESE. My kids in Moorhead and Fargo say the same.