Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wplatehunter

Snow?

16 posts in this topic

How much snow did the Perham area get? Thanks for any info.

About a foot here in Ottertail.

The fresh stuff just started here in Breck at 7:45 yeah not mad.gif

not seeing a single flake falling here in fergus yet...8:50am

It acually stopped now but they are sayin jamestown has 0 visibility. crap.. i just drove outside of town and the south lane was already plugged.. i think fishin will have to be done by sled if this lives up to the predictions

Just got back from Pelican Rapids to home here in Evansville, no snow but blowing snow across the roads is starting to stick.

Looks like this one is shifting to the west... thank goodness.. i imagine we will get hit with something though

Thanks for in the info.

we got about 7-8 inches here in breck, sucks when ya sell cars, we cleaned them off this mornin and looks like we get to repeat the process everyday til saturday, stupid snow, how did the fergus underwood area fare??

3-4" last night.

Breck got a taste of a leading edge of the storm yesterday AM, and it didn't hit here.

Bring on the snow! Not only is the moisture needed, my snowmobile fix WAS driving me to insanity. I feel much better now. grin.gif

The "real" storm hasn't even arrived for the most part according to radar. It's on it's way.... grin.gif

Chuck I've been lucky enough to ride the sled to work every day this week. It helps with the snowmobile jones. We got anywhere between 3-5" overnight. It was hard to tell with the wind and all.

It sure is nice after a long wait. Hard to believe we will likely have less than a few weeks of riding left. Enjoy it while you can...

It's dumping around the Lake Minnetonka area now.....Just got off my sled at work too...Not a bad way to get a few extra miles... grin.gif

I rode mine into work this morning and went for a little spin during lunch hour 20miles. We have white out conditions right now and my boss just left for the MSP Airport to head to the Amazon fishing...good luck I say!!!!!

mr grin.gif

Quote:

I rode mine into work this morning and went for a little spin during lunch hour 20miles. We have white out conditions right now and my boss just left for the MSP Airport to head to the Amazon fishing...good luck I say!!!!!

mr
grin.gif

Was your ride before or after your boss left? grin.gifshocked.gif

CA,

You know me to well, when the boss left of course. he, he

mr