Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ndsufootball

Cranker

8 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say thanks for a fantastic season, I really appreciate what you did for me up there. You guys run a top notch resort and I commend you for that. I hope everything went well for you on saturday night into sunday. Also, good luck getting all your rentals in. I didn make it home saturday night, thanks for your concern. It was pretty stupid to travel home that late, never again. I'll keep in touch and will definatley be up there next season. I'm not too much of a summer fisherman but if I go I will be coming up there.

Thanks again Cranker

Thanks NDSU! It was more than just myself. The whole staff here deserves praise! Thanx Again.

Fish On!!!

I enjoyed the story on Minnesota Bound! Was that from this year?

Cranker what can I say? My last trip was cut short to Appeldoorn's but never fear I'll be up again soon.....I have to get my hands on some of those jumbos before ice out. Tell the rest of the gang at the resort thanks for putting together a quality, family run place that caters to my habit of hanging out with buddies, having a couple of cold adult beverages and, every now and then, catching a fish. You have my number so if you ever need a fishing partner for a day give me a call.

Cranker I have a cabin down the road from Appledorns thier I watched the whole transformation from Carpens to what it is now great job.

Haywardbound,

Thanx for the nice compliment. It was from this year.

Thanx for watching Minnesota Bound!

Fish On!!!

Bartzy, It was my pleasure meeting not only you but everyone who came to Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort this winter ice fishing season! You are all great and we look forward to seeing you again here soon!!!

I will be in touch Bartzy!

Fish On!!

Minniwinni,

I can not take any of the credit. The credit goes to Chuck and Marilyn Appeldoorn along with their son Brian and the rest of the staff. They have put alot of hard earned money and sweat into this resort to get it where it is today.

Its only going to get better! Wait till next year even more to offer. The Appeldoorn's want to bring a premier resort atmosphere to Mille Lacs Lake!

Thanx for the kind words and hope to meet ya soon!]

Fish On!!!