Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigWadeS

Internet Providers

5 posts in this topic

I am wondering if anyone in the se Metro has high speed internet besides using Comcast? I am in Cottage Grove, thanks for any help you can offer on other providers....

I am in cottage grove too, we have qwest dsl. It isn't quiet as fast as comcast. Yet it does do a good job!!

i'm in st.paul park myself and i had comcast but switched over to qwest as i live in an apartment and with everyone here using comcast it would sometimes drop my service when i was in certain game sites. i went to qwest and havent had that problem at all, now comcast was much faster but the average person just surfing the web prolly wont tell the difference. the price for me is about the same but now i see qwest has a deal for 26.99 a month for life which is a good price.

Thanks for the info guys, I have to call them again. They told me just the other day that qwest wasn't available in my area? confused.gif

I'm in C.G. also and have Qwest... no problems. I had Comcast before = problems... Went to Satelitte TV and qwest internet...

Good Luck!

Ken