• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi fellas up in the Dent/Perham area, was thinking about making a run up to Rush this weekend, and was looking for some general info... Are the pannies starting to pick up? I know there are some beauty crappies in there, are you fishing those in traditional low light times and what depth? Thanks for any info, maybe I will run into someone up at Peg Legs smile.gif

Wow, anything from anyone??? I can only guess what that means grin.gif

I hope you have a snowmobile, or trax for your truck.

Donk,sunnies are still very slow on Rush,size also an issue this year. Have heard very little bout the crappie bite.There are other close by lakes where the sunfish bite is worth checking out but snow is making it trouble sum..

bite has been slow and fish size/quality has declined. the lake has been pounded pretty hard the last few years- a prime example of people going back after limits. last year i watched two guys fish a spot for most of the day, two trucks showed up and with guys who started fishing the same spot while one of the trucks left with the 5 gal pails. not sure if the dnr caught up with them or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I was up there the past two weekends, it is slow no size to any of the fish anymore. Between 6 of us we probably caught 1000+ sunnies but only kept maybe 2% of them and we caught quite a few very small crappies.