Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bison9

How do I post Pics

7 posts in this topic

Hey all, I know everybody and their Grandmother asks this and now I am going to ask as well - how do I post pics up here on a thread? LivintoFish? I just saw your monster eye pics, how did you get those up?

I had a great day this past Sat taking my 3 yr old and 6 yr old nieces out to a spot ol 2 - Shae gave to me last week. What a great trip! I want to post a couple of pics from the weekend. Thanks to any replies!

Great too see you had a good time out there, if nobody responds i will within the next hour or so, im currently in class so i better not type away.

A. Shae

Ok here we go, im not the best at describing this but i'll take a shot. First you will need to take pictures, but since we are past these steps we will skip this part.

First pick a photo host site, i personally use photo bucket and seem pleased. Set up an account, its free, and upload your pictures onto the site. After your photos are updated you will see a site name under the pictures with an http:. Then you come back to Fishing Minnesota and set up your message. To put in an image from the host side click the image UBB Code, up comes a script to ender the http: copy the site address located UNDER your picture that you would like to copy and past it too the script. This should enter the photo into the message even though you wont see the picture either until you preview your post of actually post the message. If this is way too confusing send me the pictures and i can post them up at shaex001@mail.crk.umn.edu

GO to the picture sharing board and they have all kinds of tips for you.

there's quite a lengthy thread on the subject in the Photo Sharing forum. I personally use Imageshack. I used to use photobucket, but Imageshack seems to work a lot easier, especially with the toolbar. you are able to right click on an image and upload your photos straight from your desktop.

That photo thread is probably more thourough but I'll give you a simple version. load your pics into photobucket, and under each pic there is a url right click and copy this. now when you type your message click on image right under the box your typing in, right click paste your url in and click ok. Can't wait to see your pics.

Thanks guys!