• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Andursia Fish

Hey you all,

My roommates and I are living in Joes Lodge this winter because we are going to school at BSU. We have spent many evenings on the lake and have figured out how to find the walleyes an we have been able to catch a couple walleyes on average durning the evenings. A couple weeks ago my roommate was surpised when he pulled through the ice this nice 26" walleye. Early ice we were able to spear a couple nice northerns of Joes Lodge Point.

PC071025.jpg

minnowfood001.jpg

Very nice fish indeed! I've had a cabin on Cass for 4 years and to date I've fished Andrusia 3 times! confused.gif I really should take the time to learn the lake better as it gets a lot less pressure than Cass... only downside is when the Mississippi gets so low you can't get your boat through to Andrusia...

I think going to BSU requires you to be a fisherman and hunter... All my buddies who went up there knew everylake like the back of their hand. I have yet to understand how any of them graduated! grin.gif

Good Luck!

Ken

I wish I had a cabin on cass lake. Andursia has had very very little pressure on the walleyes this winter. The fishing has not been fast but we do catch a few. Nothing better then going down to the lake in front of your place and catching a couple walleyes in the evening for dinner. walleyes and venison has been our main food supply. Hopefully we will be able to live at Joes Lodge again next winter and have another good year of ice fishing.

Nice fish! If you dont mind me asking what do you pay for rent/utilities over there? How are the owners? Im thinking about moving out of town onto a lake somewhere.