Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bryce

Weekend

4 posts in this topic

To the guys in the green chev fishing porty about 7 miles out of Hillman's this morning, thanks for the pull. Hope that tow strap treats you well for many years to come. To the dozen or so guys within a 1/4 mile of me trying to get unstuck, I will recognize several of your rigs for a long time. The guys from Glencoe (I also have the name etched into my mind) that couldn't even spare a shovel since they were leaving "shortly" best hope I don't run into them when I don't have a father and young son waiting for my return. A pardon granted to the plow truck that cruised 50 feet from me, turned around, and by again. I will make the assumption that you had clients to deal with and will gladly clink glasses to the theory that the customer comes first. Hopefully you came back and I was already out.

Fishing was slow. 5 crappies and 5 walleyes for the 3 of us. Marked alot of fish that would come up but not commit. Gotta respect all the fathers here. Tough to keep the concentration on fishing with all that a youngster can come up with to break it. Very tight personal slot of 15 1/2 to 16 1/2 led to many keeper eyes being returned highlighted by the 8 year old landing a 22 incher completely solo to the surface. In spite of all the self centered fisherman, a great trip once again. Can't wait to get up one more time for March crappies.

glad ya got off safe. Wife and I opted to stay home this weekend.

Just wondering why the tow?Stuck,staled or other?c63

Stupid me,I reread and see your post says unstuck.Glad to see someone helped you out!cyac