Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aquarius

Snow??

5 posts in this topic

Can anyone in the McGregor area advise if you got any of the snow in this weekends storm? Haven't been out snowmobiling on/around Big Sandy yet this winter!

According to my neighbor they got 7 or 8 inches.

(his personal estimate)

I was at my cabin this morning on Bellhorn Bay and it got about a foot there, and there's probably more now. It's light though, so there was no problem getting in and out of there.

Sure wish we had been able to get up North before the snow hit and taken a snow day from work tomorrow and spent the weekend snowmobiling!!!!!!!! Instead we wimped out with the weather forecast and stayed in the cities and shoveled out. No fun!

Hopefully next weekend....except my husband has to work on getting the well pipes defrosted first before we can go snowmobiling!!

Took us over 3 hours to get the house off Big Sandy yesterday. Ski's were sunk down about 8 inches. Lots of chipping away. This snow did not help either with all the weight. Hopefully it also won't hinder any March trips. Could get pretty sloppy..