• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FOR SALE: MARCUM LX-5 and Otter Lodge

For sale: Marcum LX-5 . This is a good working unit, but the case is a little dirty as it is used unit. It has been used a total of about 25 times. $325.00

100_1080.jpg

100_1079.jpg

Otter Lodge with mods : Used very little last year and not once this year. I do not use it enough to keep it. It is in good shape with one small tear in the skirting. One of the pictures shows that. $425.00

100_1036.jpg

100_1035.jpg

100_1034.jpg

100_1037.jpg

100_1039.jpg

Email me or give me a call at (507)-390-0382

mw

These should go fast at this price. One only needs to look up new and will see that this is a very good price.

Too bad this wasn't available couple months ago - I would have taken both at those prices. Great job on the shack upgrades by the way.

I wish I would have sold the Otter earlier. I did not use it once this year.

I'm interested in the otter.Do you ever get up towards St.Cloud?

Hey Guys,

I've fished out of this shack before and I must say it is "pimped" out! It's got compartments for everything. Pretty sweet rig.

Quote:

What size/model of Otter sled is it?

Thanks!

It is a Magnum Lodge. That is the one the set up to pretty close to 6'X8'

Thanks for covering IFF!

It fits 3 people well, typically I put a padded seat on the fish bucket for the middle person to sit on.

Mike, I responded back to your email you sent this morning. Email or give me a call and we can work something out.

Man, I'd love to have that shack. Looks like a sweet unit Mike. I'm going to ponder it for a while. That little tear in the skirting doesn't bother me one bit, but thanks for mentioning it.