• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Antbody Get Out This Weekend??

Well, I was just wondering if anybody got out this weekend and braved the weather? Not me- I had some things to do around the house and it seemed really windy to be messing with the portable by myself crazy.gif I did get out Wed, Thurs, Fri for a few hours each day and managed a few nice walleyes and crappies. I also caught the biggest perch I have ever seen and cut him open just to find the meat was full of worms!

Jim, the picture in the paper turned out great!!

Justin

Justin cool.gif

The picture turned out real well, but was wondering why you had to ask if anyone got out fishing this weekend?? confused.gif Did the Little Woman crack the whip on you to get some of those projects done, and ban fishing until they are? Heh, heh, heh grin.gif

We now know who hears the pants in that family cool.gif

I know what you mean about the wind and portables. I didn't want to bother with that. I did a little tip up fishing from my car on Wild Rice yesterday, but didn't get anything.

Bunch of us did the Kewanis contest and then went eye fishing with good success. Good thing I had my ice anchors.

I should have known you would have a remark, "Mr. Great Outdoors". Naw, I was just curious if anybody took advantage of the last walleye weekend till May or was out and about for lakers. Crack the whip-Ha! I just figured it would be a good weekend to get chores done and then fish on nice days! smirk.gif I have a few more stops to make before ice fishing is done. Going back to Ontario after Lakers again on March 16-18, would like another day of chasing streamers and maybe this Wed, head out to Burntside. Can't forget the crappies either!

Justin