Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JBMasterAngler

Perch and Tullibee Addiction

3 posts in this topic

I want to hit mille lacs for some perch and tullibee in march. How late into the month can I safely access the ice? And which side to go to, east or west? North or south?

Thats like asking where's the next tornado going to hit..

Perhaps I could've been a little more detailed. How about we just stick to the west end (unless they're biting on the east end). I do mostly care about the ice conditions that time of year though.