Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JBMasterAngler

Anyone Fishing The Mississippi Right Now?

4 posts in this topic

I've been seeing people walking along/across the river just upstream of the st. cloud dam at munsinger gardens. Is anyone fishing out there? If so, what are you catching?

I dont know anything about the spot your talking about but i saw some people fishing the ice breakers in front of the sartell dam. If you have been out there Id like to know what your catching

I really wouldnt want to walk across around there. That ice is probably the worest around.

Ya it doesnt look good out there just wondering how there doing out there i beleive there are crappies out there. If anyone has info on whats being caught out there please share.