• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just got home from a perch slaying on Swedes Grove. I as there from 9am to 12:30pm. Between 9 and 11:30 when the storm started I caught between 80-100 jumbo perch. I ran out of minnows so I started using some old berkly powerbait I had and they did not slow down fora secondl. I actually had ot quit using my second line because I could not keep up. most were 7-12 inches with 15-20 really fat hogs that looked more like a pop bottle than afish. it was fun. but as soon as the storm started moving they quit. I stuck around for another hour and nothing. Yee HAA. going ot head out again sunday am I think. IF you go head to the west end and fish in 10 feet of water right int the middle of the west pool. You will see all the other holes that have been drilled.

caught several this morning mixed in with the perchies. Caught 7 or 8. only 2 were keepers 15-17". rest were even below your average. they were 6-7". But that would indicate some natural reproduction going on there. I would say that is a good thing even though they want to lower the water level.