Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Super Black

Hey Fishmiester

9 posts in this topic

You been out chasing those paper mouths at all lately? Headin up to the cabin on tuesday and will be there until saturday. Lookin to catch a few of those slabs... If you wanna venture out for a day of fishing with us let me know. Would like to meet you sometime.. We'll probably try to find them up by us, but may take a trip down to the three sisters and punch some holes. I'll try to stop by Hardee's if your gonna be around. Should be passing through around noonish.. Sincerely, SB

Email if you like is dssuperblackeagle@hotmail.com

HI S.B.,

YOU GOT MAIL.

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

Reply Sent!! How much snow did you guy's get out of this storm? Not sure about bring 4 wheeler's and driving out to the cabin? Thanks SB

The Nat'l weather service reported 5.3". We've been driving all over at will (even my 2wd) but with drifting on the lake this might change things.

Thanks Uffda!

Fishmiester-

I dont suppose you own that fast food business up there? If so, I was given the number up there to contact you in regards to fishing rainy? Would it be alright to call or stop by hardees in the morn? The guy that told me to contact you is dieter, works at midwest sports. Feel free to email if you choose. We are thinking about heading up tomorrow for the day.

mibbaseball@yahoo.com

Fishmeister, Sorry we didn't hook up while I was there. Had to change tactics in getting out to our place and we were running short on time. My cell doesn't work up there for some reason!! Anyway, had a great trip. We didn't get down to the 3 S's, but did locate a few crappies up our way. What a great lake!!!!! Thanks for the info and we'll be in touch.. SB

Thanks for the info last tuesday fishmeister. All around fishing was pretty slow, we marked a ton of fish just couldnt get them to go. We did manage a few small ones and a couple slot fish not to mention a decent snaker. WHile we were up I talked to you as well as 3 other guys on the ice. I just wanted to say thank you to you as well as all the people up there! Everyone I talked too was great with sharing info, I was even invited up for some fishing this summer and even found a cabin for rent from one of your buddies. Just all around GREAT!! people up there. Thanks again.

Fishmiester..Did you go fishing sunday? If so, you must know "ove"