Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott26

Questions for late spring.....June

8 posts in this topic

Booked a trip in the first week of June after some talking to the some people and reading the previous posts here. Thank you.

I have some questions.......I know the water level on Waconia is low and last fall you guys were in a drought....what is the water level like? 2-3 feet lower?

May Fly hatch, I assume it sould be about 2 weeks later maybe.

The water level is around 2 feet low at least.

The mayflys probably will not be hatching yet in early June.

Cliff

Boat carefully. There will be rocks in many places that aren't noted on the maps.

yes we do need some precip....you are coming at a good time for either east or west for walleye action ...and some crappie action also.....no fly hatch unless the weather gets really weird.good luck!!!

Which end of the lake are you staying on? I'll be up with a group the first week of June too. We'll be on the west end.

We're staying at bayview from the 2nd to the 9th. Which is on the west end in the middle.

Bayview would be considered the East end, (by us locals anyway.) grin.gif

Cliff

yes bayview is very much on the east end....s-sw corner of big bay....good place to be.