Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
henkelmj

Late Nighter From St. Cloud

5 posts in this topic

I know its kind of late notice but we decided today to make the trip to Red tonight instead of tomorrow morning. We are leaving around 10 tonight and just wondering if we should try to pick up bait before we leave or if there is anywhere we can stop at on the way up that is open late. Thanks in advance for the help. Hopefully I'll get to meet a few of you guys on saturday. If you see a green Toyota Tundra stop and say hi.

There might be some places that are open someplace down the road, but as far as I know, nothing is open up there that late. I'm heading over there tonight too, I hope to be there by 12:30am. I'm getting my bait here in Thief River Falls before I leave.

You can stop at Tesoro in Bemidji, just west of the stop lights by Walmart and airport junction. If you are heading north on 71 from the south the stop light at 197 and 71 take a left and it is right there next to best western!

Woodman you're the man. Much appreciated. I'll catch a 16" slabber for ya.

no problem, good luck and let us know how you do! Keep a radio hand tuned into FM 101.1 or 103.7 for weather updates.