Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Fishing Report Clubs - LIMITED MEMBERSHIP - Join Today - FREE   01/24/2018

Fishing Minnesota had added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. We are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20  members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want fishing reports  around your area, I would Join Now, some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Shack

ANY UPDATES ON ROCK LAKE?

Shack

My buddy and I were thinging of going up. Anyone been out there. Whats biting and on what? I have heard it is a good crappie lake. My buddy has a friend named Terry that goes out their. Has had good reports

Thank you kindly,

SHACKBASH

united jigsticker

This shallow tiny itsy bitsy body of water doesn't take pressure, weather changes, or hip hop music very well.

I haven't fished it in [Contact Us Regarding This Duration] years, but I did have multiple outings of numerous [Contact Us Regarding This Species] that were [Contact Us Regarding This Length].

The best bait seemed to be a [Contact Us Regarding This Lure] tipped with a white [Contact Us Regarding This Bait].

That's all I know.

Shack

Wow! What an update. Can anyone else add to this?

fishfearme

Holy $hi# I've never seen so much contacting in one report. Must be a hot bite. tongue.gif

Shack

Come on, my buddy keeps asking me about this lake. Anyone!

I would (Contact us please) and (Contact us please) anyone that could get me info on this like. Have great (Contact us please) night. (Contact us please) god bless!

palisade1kid

It is small and I'd hate to encourage anyone to go there.It does have some dandys though.

I'll hit it everyonce in awhile.

Shack

Thanks CK, I will forward the info.

palisade1kid

There's a lot better panfish lakes right now that are giving up fish then Rock.

Here's an exaple from Wilkens last Sunday.

We pounded the fish by the by.

Picture034.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Dale

CK I will be heading up to round tonight. Any info that you would like to share.

palisade1kid

sure,

the break straight out from the beach has given up a few. The one to the left for the 1st 300 yards has been good.

All the way across the lake by the big pines has given up a few.The north end has been tuff & so has the south end.

Do ya need a guide????With a H2O that has 60 waypoints of were the fish are?

You spinning your wheels getting there too early.7 is early enough.

Nothing else stop by & I'll draw you maps.

I should mention I'm trolling 1.3-1.5 mph in 9-11 FOW on the break.

They move back and forth frequently so keep your eye on the locator.The breaks are fast so you could be in 20 FOW pretty fast if you don't.

If you come into town stop at the Spur station and ask where I live.I'm 2 blocks from the store over by the elementary school.410 Wright St.

palisade1kid

Doah!

Dude calls says whatcha doin??

Mowed getting ready to eat. I says why you wanna go hit Round?

Yup he goes ,so if your out there Dale ,I'll be in my little 12 foot skiff . You can shadow me down the breaks if you want.

We'll be hitting the lake just before 8 bells.

palisade1kid

There was only 1 guy out there with a dog.Was that you Dale.

We caught 4 small ones.

Here's a sample. Picture009.jpg

All of the mayflies are gone so they should be triggering on minnows. There were several crayfish in the live well that were expelled.

Orange may be a better color that white on the head & or body.

Hey Dale we have sidetracked this post.Let's move over to the Round thread.

Shack

Thanks again CK.

I forwarded the info.

Keep posting on. Good luck!!!!

palisade1kid

I have not heard of much from Rock.

I know with the heat everything is headed for deeper water .The weed patches are formed so I'd go to your summer patterns.