Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LakeTahoe

FOUND a VEXILAR on the Side of the ROAD!!! PLEASE CLAIM...

13 posts in this topic

Found a Vexilar in the St Cloud Area on the side of the road... Okay, so my brother actually found it. If you think lost a vexilar within the last 2 weeks in the ST CLOUD area... you can email me at jjzuhlsdorf at hotmail (Contact Us Please)...

If you email me, tell me what model it was, the style of carrier (ultra pack, pro-pack, or the genz pack).... if possible the serial number would obviously seal the deal.... and what ROAD you think it may have fell out at. If everything matches up we'll gladly return it.... I know I would be super dissappointed if I lost mine. confused.gifshocked.gifcrazy.gifmad.gif

The thing still works??????

That would be quite the testament to Vexilar if a flasher could fall out of a truck and bounce off a road and still work. ooo.gif

I had one fly off the back of a snowmobile as my buddy was driving way too fast. It ended up in about 10 pieces but still worked fine after getting it back together.

Couple scratches on the case, but LOOKS brand new and runs fine!

Lake Tahoe, just wanted to say that it is pretty noble of you to see if anyone lost a 300 dollar machine... there should be more like you out there. smirk.gif

Doing something like this is a sign of a true sportsman!! smile.gifsmile.gif Be proud of yourself! We defiantely need more people out there like you.

Great move, I know I would really appreciate it if it were mine!! Hope you find the owner!!

Makes some of the crappy things you see on the ice now days better. Thanks for having some good values. You are a good person.

river-rat4

Great to see we have honest people left out there! Kudos my friend!

I know it would be very hard for me if i found something like that on the side of the road to try and find the owner. Glad there are honost people out there like yourself. Well done my friend.

3 cheers for LakeTahoe! If nobody claims it I guess you have yourself a new Vex to do with what you want.

FYI. Thanks for all the kudos... I have had three people email me trying to claim it... unfortunately the stories and descriptions of the unit have not matched. Maybe the person hasn't even noticed it's gone yet?!?

That could be, but I doubt it. Any fisherman with a vexilar knows its the first thing he grabs when heading out of the house and the first thing to "mental check" when heading off the ice. I bet he doesnt read a forum like this, maybe contact the police and see if he/she notified them? To see if any cops may be on the lookout in the town/area you found it??? Otherwise, keep it and give it to the girlfriend, wife, father-in-law smile.gif (Get on his good graces some more)