Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishn addict

Thank You Chris Hanson.

4 posts in this topic

Just Wanted to give Chris Hanson a special thanks for all the hard work and effort that's he's been putting to Slabfest II. I know there's others involved with the whole operation also special thanks to all involved. It looks like it's going to be quite an event. For anyone who reads these forms and recognizes who is a regular to ULR and knows how to produce fish from it should be jumping at the chance to join this up comming weekends event. You'll get the chance to meet some real pro's to ULR. Mabey get the chance to increase our fishing skills. I know as soon as I read the post I talked with my two girls and signed up right away. Since then my 15 year old has had a 99-102 degree temp since last Saturday along with a bad sore throat and cold symptoms. Getting a throat culter done tomorrow. The 16 year old had 2 front teeth removed today to make room for 2 new ones ( braces ) I'm pretty sure she'll be fine by Saturday. I planned on comming up friday night and setting up in the general area and being mobile if needed. Not so sure the 15 year old will be well enough by then. I have my fingers crossed. It's still 48 hours from departure. My self and a buddy have our wheel house's on Winnie and leave them there mostly all winter. We pull them to URL an average 3-5 times a year. I have have fished every weekend since Jan. 1st so if I miss a weekend it's not like I haven't been fishing this year. I'm really looking forward to meeting the great people who work so hard to make URL a great fishing experience. grin.gif

Chris puts a lot of work into it for sure. We looking forward to seeing you and the girls up there, (If they're feeling better) Saturday. Should be fun!

I hope your girls are feeling better and can make the trip!

I don't want to take all the credit for making this happen. Its really just a bunch of us hooking up and doing a little fishing and hanging out!

Last winter, it was Kelly-P & Jonny-P that put the group on fish. I'm not taking any credit for that. We then all worked as a team to catch crappies and push each others trucks out of the crotch deep snow. smile.gif

Its going to be fun! Can't wait to meet everyone and get fishing!

See ya guys there!

Quote:

crotch deep snow.
smile.gif

It was only knee deep on the rest of us. grin.gif