Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HawkEYE1

Predictions for weekend bite due to weather

2 posts in this topic

We're coming to the Big Pond on Sat. staying over and leaving Sunday noon. Is this low pressure system & snow going to screw up the bite. I was hoping this would be a good weekend to get into some perch and an occasional eye. Our house is parked on the Gravel Bar out from Mac's in 24' I predict that I will drink some beer and have a good time, but I am hoping to hear some optimistic predictions about the bite.

The bite is always great during a low pressure snow storm!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• leech~~
        Yep, it maybe a good weekend for all of us to head up to Jim's area this coming weekend! Let's do another GTG!
    • leech~~
        Well that would have been nice, and some loafs of beard would have been great as well!
    • Ron dog
       Talk to  nells at Morris point tell him RonDog sent u  the man that did all that work up there on the ice just had a heart attack but the Sportsmens lodge { marine shop }has a shop that might be able to help u out  sorry to hear about the wheel house I got three of them been there done that it's all a great adventure  to talk about in three years from now 
    • Dave101
      Thanks, I read that crayfish in Vermillion have high levels of mercury and other toxins. Have you heard of this?
    • Jim Uran
      Our ice will last up here, I'll bet anything there will be people driving out there this evening. We had 22" of ice yesterday and we had a ton of snow/slush on top of the ice as of yesterday so I'm assuming it will be draining through today and tomorrow and then a cool down. I'm not putting away my gear yet up here.