Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

Not a bad day

7 posts in this topic

Myself and a friend hit a local lake this morning for a few pannies. The crappies and sunnies did co-operate and we caught a nice bunch of fish for a meal. All fish were caught in approx 24fow and most were suspended about 6-8ft off the bottom.

Again today, the go to jig was JB Lures, JU-JU's tipped with a euro-larve. This jig has been very good to me the last few times out.

www.jblures.com

I thought you might get out during this nice weather. wink.gif

Nice work Tom!

By the way....what size are you using?

Size 8 & 10, green in color. The fish would run right up to the jig and hit it. Pretty aggressive. smile.gif

Sounds like a good day of fishing. Keep up the good work. I'm hoping for the same luck this weekend. You got to love fishing in this nice weather. How is the lake holding up?

It was a little sloppy on top but not too bad. The landing was the worst with approx 6-8 inches of water and slush.

Thanks for the tip on the Ju Ju's Tom. Just picked some up at AgriFleet here in Gaylord. Will give them a try at the clean-up. wink.gif

Stealing Rick's lures again, huh?

Nice job Tommy Boy!