• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody locally running one of these? I currently just have a hand auger but that is a pain this time of year. I am considering the Strike Master Electra. I like the idea of not having to mess with gas & oil, plus woulod be super quit. Wondering if anyone around here has any feedback on this unit? How does it cut? How many holes one single chrg etc?

I have that auger and love it. Most of the ice fishing that I do is on big water up North where I can drive to my holes. I can get about 8 holes through 3 feet of ice on one charge, depending on conditions. I usually drag along a deepcycle spare and get another 10 holes out of that. If I still need to drill more, I hook it up to the truck. I love not worrying about whether the thing will start.