Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan M

Anderson Lakes

7 posts in this topic

Any reports from here? Looking to maybe try a new location and was wondering if this was worth the trip?

I have made a similar post to yours for the last two years. I finally went out there on Sunday. I will not give you a fishing report. If you want to know what's biting, go out there about 330 and stay until dark.

There are two types of people. Those who wonder and those who go find out for sure.

Is that you Soapy?

yes.

What's the purpose of the forum? I don't think there is a need for absolute specifics but just saying go find out for yourself, when you already know, is cheesy.

its funny how when you drive by on 169 and see cars on a lake, you think hmm wonder if there catching anything. A few days later i find it on here smile.gif the web is bad for fishing pressure smile.gif I have never fished anderson lakes so no info im not sharing.

Nevermind...i take back my simple question of asking if it was worth the trip.

I clearly can tell there are people fishing and probably catching fish. After doing research on the DNR site, it didn't seem like it would be worth fishing. I figured my question was a simple yes-no question, I didn't ask for GPS coordinates, bait, lures, depth, line strength, or even to borrow someones gas auger.

Oh well. I keep to my favorite spots.