Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SCORE

Ice House Storage

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone have recommendations on a resort that stores ice houses? I would like shower facilities if possible, and the price will play a factor too. Any info helps. I have looked online, but I am looking too see if anyone has any good/bad experiences or could refer me somewhere. Thanks.

If I were lookin I would call

Agate bay nice shower no bar

Appledorns heard lots of good stuff (Here)

Hunters Point busy bar nice people

Macs twin bay Heard good stuff

pretty sure appledorns doesn't store houses anymore

Appledoorns does not run private houses. My vote would be to give George a call at Hunter's Point or try Twin Pines, I'm not sure if they run privates or not.

I'd try Garrison Sports. A friend of mine has his house there and has always been happy with them. It doesn't surprise me; Kari Hough is one of the nicest guys on the lake.

Just curious here, but i have never heard anything about Fishermans Wharf on this site. I was thinking about storing a wheel house up there on a camp site for next season (after i get it built). Are they always full or is there something i dont know?

mule shack, my mom always taught me if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all wink.gif

I looked up Garrsion Sports and couldn't find anything.

[Note from admin: edited. Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

Ryan_V,

If you have any stories about the service, please email me. I would like to know what i might be getting into. I like thier location.

swolf6953@hotmail.com

appreciate any other positive or negative issues encountered with said resort in email if you do not want to post.

THanks

Steve

We have had our house stored at Macs for the past 4 years. The service is very good, very friendly every time we pop in or give them a call. Not sure that they have any shower facilites though. Our house is stored approx a block away from the access site. Kevin and Karen, Jim and Brook do a good job. Bill

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

bturck, closing up this weekend? Fishing any of the perch contests? I'll be up doing both. I moved back in last weekend. I was worried that the snow storm could screw up pulling my house in. Now it's close enough that it's Kevin's problem.

Bill, next time you are up, I will personally show you where our TWO showerhouses are:) We have nice clean showers--both in Buzzie's building and the building on topo of the hill. Proud to be home to Buzzie's, too, so you can fill your tummy and sing your lungs out!

Karen

P.S. I'm restraining myself from any silly comments about the fact that you've been with use for so long and do not know we have showers. Eww:) You do know we have a garbage dumpster, though, right? blush.gif

Been at Twin Bay over 30 years. Present owners are tops. There are two sets of showers.