Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
350cobra

Dobber

8 posts in this topic

How was the trip. Finally got out myself Mon. pulled limits 5 nice C s and 10 nice Blues, the usual stuff and lakes.

hey there hows the fishing , 10 keepers 6 gills 4 crops, 2 good 9-10" crops lost on the vex float. Ya man stacked like cord wood right off the bat.

I had the same results. Jackpot!

Well after setting up in calm conditions and the sun shinning bright it all turned into holding on and every man for himself in a portable with it gusting to 35mph+. Plenty of fish and all were crappie and the future is bright. All I can say is from 4:30-7:30 it was steady fish but all the same size of about 4-5 inches. laugh.giflaugh.gif As Lewis and Clarke have done, I will keep looking for the promised land. Just have to keep lookin. The kids were visious and pretty aggresive, don't think I missed a single bite. Tomorrow another day and a new spot, catch you on the rebound.

Heres a Tuesday report, 7 crappie and 9 gills , had to make a slight move deeper tonite, Let it snow , Let it snow, Let it SNOWWWWW!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Hey Whitetips and Boneysalayer,

Sounds like you're working for them and being rewarded. Hope the bigger crappies start snappin' like before.

Well little tougher out there than I expected, snow is dense, will say I got off in one attempt. No shoveling.. Thankyou since I left that and the auger gas at home, 20 inched of ice and no gas and all that booney hopping. May need to trade my 235 chains for a set of 265 then theres nothing out there that will stop me. Fish won today, lucky you know whats! See ya on the ice. frown.gif

The action was steady decent size, 1 crop of size, rest were gillage.