• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Weekend WW Report

Bull Head Slayer

4th year going with a group of 8 and once again we had a blast! I have seen a couple posts lately about people really upset about the fishing and or their rental situations and I want to voice an opinion. Its HALF about fishing and HALF about the crew your with. First, they are rental ice shacks that have heat and beds. Second, its BYO beer and booze. If the fishing is slow...Cocktail. When they bite, catch 'em then continue to cocktail! How can a person complain about a poor weekend away from work, daily grind, and the busy city? For those of you who love the experience of the great north... I'm with you! For those of you who cannot find fun there either fishing or just plain hanging out with the guys (and or gals,) find another place that makes you happy. A place like Red Lake deserves solid individuals with common sense who take it for what it is...a great place be!

Fishing report for all 8; 7 crappies, 50 or more walleyes (plenty of keepers if thats what you want,)and a heck of a lot of cocktails!!!

Another fantastic annual trip for the crew. laugh.gif