• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

New Personal Best on Foster

With the day off for the holiday I ventured out to Foster with the wife. Ended up catching 7 rainbows from 13-19 inches and a few dink sunnies. The 19" rainbow is my new personal best from Foster. The picture doesn't do this fish justice, it had great coloring and was an absolute hog. She swam away nicely after the photo. Foster19Rainbow.jpg

Awesome fish Andy. Wish I could have been there for it. You've put your time in at Foster and now its paid off. Congrats

Sweet fish Andy, I will have to see how work goes this week. Maybe I can make it out there sometime.

That is a nice fish. I was also out there monday. Caught one rainbow not lying it was 22in. No pic, their was three other guys that saw it though.

Caught all my trout on my deadsticking rod with a minnow. I was jigging with waxies and could only catch small gills.

Andy: I was the bearded guy in the group that took your picture. We struggled all day but the brats and burgers on the grill were good. Nice fish.

Thanks for helping out Sgt. Too bad the fish didn't cooperate better for you, but it looked like you guys were taking advantage of the nice weather.