Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vikingmeatwad

Tonka report for president's day

2 posts in this topic

Fished a bay in 18 fow and caught like 15 runt sunfish. Moved to 32-35 fow on the break of a reef for some walleyes @ 3pm and only 1 walleye on the tip up w/ set rig and a rainbow.

I hope to get out again on thursday so please let me know how you are doing in the metro.

Good Luck

Same lake same day. Fished an inside turn that has a nice break and weeds on top. Tipup set in 17FOW with bare circle hook and large shiner and caught a 13" walter.

I was in 26FOW and caught 2 more going 13 and 14" on a fathead and tear drop on a bobber 2 feet off the bottom.

They all hit around that 20 min dusk flurry. Even got a perch that hit a shiner and a ton of lil perch. All fish released

I was in Wayzata bay