Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beef

Let's See it PBC

31 posts in this topic

Can't wait to see the photo of one of the biggest walleyes I have ever seen caught.. Get that photo up here on the web so we can view on the computer screen... I will let PBC tell you how big it was!!!!

Beef

I heard about PBC "Nice walleye"

Put'er on so we can see the monster !

Well after a crazy weekend of fishing. This is what ended up on my Buckshot Rattle Spoon, Light rod. and 4lb. Test.

These kinds of fish are what it is all about. Put your time in........Find your own spots......be patient and you will be blessed with memories for life. wink.gif

This is why I throw back all of those other upper 20's fish. It makes so much of a difference in every inch. She was giant. It was an extemely tense few minutes while we were trying to position the head up an 8 inch hole. She finally gave me the position and came up the hole with no room to spare.

31' Guessing some where around 12 lbs. IMG_0246-1.jpg

what a pig! nice fish!! Congrats

Great fish man! Congrats! You may want to up that 4# test now though. grin.gif

PBC,

My school computer does not allow me to view pict's.. Email it to me ASAP.. I'm dying to see it on the computer instead of the camera....

Beef

I just mailed your costomsilkscreening mail.

Oh yeah, NICE fish also!!! Is she still swimming or at the taxi's?

Wow! Nice fish PBC. I've caught fish about 1/2 that size in your area code over their - but nothing like that. Congrats and enjoy it.

This is my first mount and will be going above the fireplace at the Cabin.

Dropped it off at Nature's Image in Bemidji yesterday.

Couldn't be more excited. smile.gif

Congrats PBC! Did she come out of Pike's? I've been watching your posts for the past year. I'm also an Iowan that loves to visit Cass Lake. We fish Pike's regularly. Could that be a 4 lb test record for wally's? You might want to check it out! Again Congrats!!! smile.gif

Congratulations! That is truly the fish of of a lifetime. I've been stuck in the upper 20's and had just about given up on getting a 30+, but you have restored my hope. Soooo... did you soak the Rattle Spoon in the Coke or the Coors Light? wink.gif If I were you I would contact Northland and see if they would at least give you some tackle, maybe something more, as a promo.

Beef you workin on my Northland Sponsorship??? grin.gif

awesome fish man. Im sure it was a blast out there.

Very nice PBC, from the looks of the picture, she looks mighty thirsty after the battle. cool.gif

Awesome.....nice fish!

Dang! That is one huge fish PBC! shocked.gif Good job. Hope to see a bigger/better picture of her someday soon. Whenever you get your mount back, snap a few photos for sure!

Mark

Shiner2367....

You look like somebody I went to School with, Nate is that you?

This is Greg M AKA "PERCHKING"

Congrats on the hogg PBC! I'm still working on hitting the 30" mark... 28" so far is all can muster up there to date! Now I have a real benchmark!!!

Good Luck!

Ken

Thanks Guys.

There are more of them for sure Labs. They just are not fooled by baits that often. Glad one bit on mine. smile.gif

With all the upper 20's that I have seen thrown back and heard from others that have done the same, there is a great chance that sometime you will tie in to one also.

Nice walleye PBC, almost makes my 30" I have hanging on the wall look small. How you having it mounted?

On driftwood with tail and head kind of curved with the mouth open to show those sharp teeth. smile.gif

You could also consider tossing the lure in the mouth of it, like I did...tossed the rapala Husky Jerk in the mouth, just to finish off the mount. Just an idea. Once agian, great fish.

Quote:

Well after a crazy weekend of fishing. This is what ended up on my Buckshot Rattle Spoon, Light rod. and 4lb. Test.

These kinds of fish are what it is all about. Put your time in........Find your own spots......be patient and you will be blessed with memories for life.
wink.gif

This is why I throw back all of those other upper 20's fish. It makes so much of a difference in every inch. She was giant. It was an extemely tense few minutes while we were trying to position the head up an 8 inch hole. She finally gave me the position and came up the hole with no room to spare.

31' Guessing some where around 12 lbs.
IMG_0246-1.jpg

Why is it that, despite my 40 years of fishing, I never get a walleye that size?? Life is not fair. Oh well, I bet you never caught a salmon or a Laske Trout grin.gif. Nice walleye