Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joe_stack20

Febuary 23rd thru the 25th......

7 posts in this topic

Anyone have any good advice on what a LOW newbie should know about the big pond? Coming up with a group of 5....Got 2 augers with extensions. 4 vexilars. 2 GPS with Lakemaster Chips. So we got what seems to be all of the equpment we need..just wondering when and where a guy should go? Any new reports to help us out? Any help would be great. Thanks

Check the thread Things to do on the Pond by Fiskynut. There is some good information contained there. Watch the posts closley over the next few days and also review any fishing reports over the past three or four weeks, they will definitley be helpful. Good luck and hang on. Bill

and watch the weather....something wicked this way comes.

rmrakt: You are correct. Looks like we might be in for a little blow. Should be good right before the front with falling pressure. Lets hope, otherwise hand me a cold one. Bill

Couldn't think of a better place to be snowed in tho... grin.gif

Assuming supply of cold ones last!

DITTO!!!!

According to the weazther channel Friday and Saturday should be alright out on the ice. With a few Snow Showers at 40% and wind at its worst as of right now at 11 MPH i hope it stays this way!!! Thanks for the Info guys i think we will be heading out of Zipple Bay. At least thats what i am told.