Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PerchJerker

Any Reports?

6 posts in this topic

We're heading up to Winnie on Weds night, does anyone have a report from this weekend? Thanks.

Went out on a mid-lake hump that has produced many walleye this winter and got 1 24" saturday...pretty lame frown.gif I had a aqua vu checking everything out all day and besides the one eye I caught, I saw one small eye, a couple northern, and a school of perch.

Although I did hear some good reports but no luck for me

Just got back, we kept 45 perch and threw back lots of small ones, used lots of minows too. Basically fished the north end.

Perchjercker how long you going to be up on winnie we are heading up on friday morning for the weekend maybe wellsee ya up their? not sure where we are going out of yet and we might hit some other lake for pannies also I know a few good spots

If I dont see ya best of luck to ya.

elwood, we're fishing Thursday through Sunday. Planning to fish Winnie and Red on Thurs and Fri, probably just Winnie on Sat and Sun. Good luck to you too!

With cooperative weather, groups were anxious to drop a few lines this past weekend! A number of the good reports were coming in from Sugar Bar - 15 fow, east of Zoomers - 22 fow and on the second break out in front of High Banks in 15 fow. Steady perch bite throughout the day, some sorting needed to be done to pull out the jumbos. With only one week left of the walleye season, many were on the search for some late season eyes. It seemed that the best bite for the walleyes was from 4:00-6:00pm in similar areas with the perch. Gold was the choice jig color tipped with a minnow.