Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jasonkarnitz

Willow creek Res.

4 posts in this topic

Went to Willow from 1:30 -4 pm and not even a bit. Went out by the point out from the dock. Used waxies and a spoon in 13 feet of water.

Jason,

I think you were the guy I talked to when I was unloading. I got away from the crowd and went to the west side of the pond between the island and west shore.I probably caught 50 gills , a crappie and a bass.All realeased.I was using a diamond jig and a shrimpo tipped witha waxie.

Sometimes Willow has a better night bite.

Good Luck

R Dawg

There were about 10 shacks on Willow on Sunday afternoon, with 2-3 people sitting on the ice. That's the most I've seen all year (besides the UPLR event)

Nice work Dawg. I took the wife out in hope to catch some gills but no luck. We were out on Sat. from 2-5 and not even a bite. The only thing I was able to pull through the ice was my own pole. In the first five minutes we were there my rod slipped off my leg and fell straight down. Of course the bail had to stay open as well. Maybe it just wasen't our day.