Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Special Thanks to Bear Paw Guide Service

3 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say thanks to Bear Paw guide service. I called last minute sunday morning looking for a day house for that day. They were full. I told the gentleman I spoke with that I was hoping to get my 3 year old boy, my 6 year old girl and my wife on some fish. Even though his houses were full, he told us a spot to try since we had a portable. We started fishing at 1pm and fished until 6pm. We ended up with 50 -60 walleyes according to my 6 year olds "tally" sheet. The kids had an absolute ball pulling in all those fish. I unfortunatley never did get your name but thanks again and you will be my first call when looking for a rental house in the future.

It was probably Steve, if not his son Tyler. You are correct he is a very helpful and accommodating man. I have gotten to know him from many trips up to Red in both summer and winter and he is always willing to point me to a hot bite. He has also been able to give me deals when I come up for work by myself on rentals. The smallest he has got is a 3-man and Steve was able to compromise and charge me less than what he normally gets for a 3-Man. From my personal experience Kelly and Jon P., Hillmans, and Bear Paw are all good people.

Ive rented through them and they definetly put you on fish and they work hard at that