Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KOOSHDADDY

Fantasy baseball league!!!!!!! details inside

8 posts in this topic

Ok guys, it has started, we have had a fishing minnesota league for the past couple of years, and it has been really fun, I want to make sure that everyone that joins is going to participate all year, so we dont have teams that are not playing, so please email me if you plan on being involved all year. This is a standard 5x5 rotisserie league, I am also going to make a head to head league, so if you want to get in please give me an email, and i will give you the info. 12 spots in each league, good luck. mattbeckertruss@yahoo.com -matt

spots still open in both leagues let me know people!!!

Lets see if we can get 2 more people to make 10 in this league. You should just post the id and password so people can get in right away..

Either way, Matt will get back to you quick if you drop him an email.

we have 4 spots still open, would like to get at least 2, draft is set to start friday morning...hurry hurry

league id = 60421

password = walleye

this is a yahoo league

1 spot left!!!! hurr

If anyone is interested in a rottiserie league we have spots open....same draft time

league id = 60248

password = crappie

1 spot left in the head to head....

ill take it if its still available?