• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

me and my buddy were on roberds yesterday and he pulled a 16" crappie it was the biggest one i have ever seen that was the only fish let alone a bite we had all day

I too got to see a big one. A guy next to us caught a 17.75", 2.94 lbs crappie on lake tetonka on feb 13. I have never seen such a hog. It made the few 12" in the pail look like small. I got to hold it and you could put your first 3 fingers in the mouth and they didnt touch. My son Matt measured and weighed it for him. I wouldn't have belived it if had not seen it with my own eyes. Way to go LaDon!!!!! Matt J. we were close buddy!!!

Those are some huge fish!!! I would love to see some pictures posted if anyone has some!! I got myself a nice crappie on my wall, caught several years ago in a local lake. 16.5" just under 3 lbs

I would love to share the picture of it, but I dont know how to, if someone could tell me how, I will post it!

Got to the photo sharing section and there is instructions on how to post photos. They are pretty easy to follow. Can't wait to see a picture of it. grin.gif

Trying to see if this worked, this was caught a few years back in a lesueur area lake, i had it in my freezer for 3 mos before I brought it to the taxidermy, it weighed 2lbs 9 oz then, he said it would have been really close to 3 lbs wet live weight 16.5"

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/4wanderingeyes/100_0337.jpg?t=1172006891

Thanks, the crappies from url are really typical that size, I cant explain the thrill of seing crappies that big come from an ice hole. Im just waiting for my 30"+ walleye to put on the wall next to it!