• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Well i never thought that i would be out on the ice surfing the internet but i am testing out our new work sprint internet service with the laptop. Just got setup about an hour ago, no bites or fish yet but i am pretty sure i missed prime time. I am currently out on osakis on the main part of the lake, only saw two other houses on this part of the lake on the way out. So hopefully i will get a wake up call tonight grin.gif Lots of ice out here but the auger still makes it down in the house with about 6" to spare.

I use mine all summer. haven't taken it on the lake, they are pretty neat for info when you're out and about. Good luck fishing! Hope you got your digital with, coupled with the laptop, we're waiting for pics of the big one!

Well i do have the digital with me but it's just me and the dog so it's a little tough for a good picture.

Here is the update on osakis any way: i got three northerns today 27" 25" and a 24" and then at 4pm i finally got a 14.25" walleye and then got a 10.5" perch. i have seen lots of bait fish and perch on the screen and about 4-5 walleyes and a couple dog fish. But it just seems the walleye bit is not going on osakis at all. Talk to a few people and they say the same thing. Got some bait today and the guy working said most people gave up on walleyes and started crappie fishing. sounds like people are getting a few crappies but all are real nice in size. I guess i dont know what a few is but i wouldnt think more than 5 or so.