Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meaney

USELESS

13 posts in this topic

What are some funny, useless, fishing gadgets out there??

I would have to say Popeils Pocket Fisherman...

Did anybody own one of those?? if you did, we wont laugh smirk.gif

what about the one that roland martan endorsed? i 4get the name of it but u pumped it like a shotgun then it shot the bait out and casted it for you, every now and again you'll see it on one of those late night infomurcials, haha sillyist thing ive seen in a long time

NOW ITS A BLAST TO CAST!! haha, the rocket fishing rod...

what a worthless thing

Chum and Rub. Nuff said!

smile.gif

I don't see many people laughing at a snoopy fishing pole and there are many a story of decent size fish being caught on them. The Roland Martin rod has been around for a long time and versions of it are used by handicapped fishermen. I had a buddy who fished with the popeis, would keep it in his breifcase, dang thing caught fish! of course this is the same guy who was caught by the sherif wading in his three piece suit.. grin.gif

rocket fishing rod, sucks for open water but is the cats meow for ice fishing

I found out 3 weeks ago that a foam minnow bucket with a frozen on lid is useless so are slush scoupers that are at the bottom of the lake. Speaking of bottom of the lake, those cheapo clamp on depth checkers that don't stay clamped to your hook are atop the worthless list.

The Nimrod if YOu don't have an expensive drill! Won't work with a 8in. auger and Kawasaki 21.6v drill.

Cleaning out the old tackle box and I found the one and only FLYING LURE.

hey, the flying lure used to be my go to crappie lure. how about those renowski frogs with the google eyes. or those surface lures with the built in pull string that made the tail twitch or legs kick. cool.gif

laugh.gif TOO FUNNY!!

Now the frog with the sting killed northerns in Red Lake in canada. But it only survived a dozen or so northerns.