Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

I heard an auger got stolen

1 post in this topic

I was reading on another forum today that guy was fishing a lake by the twin cities when kid came up to him and chatted for about 90 seconds. When the guy steped out of his house a little bit later he noticed someone stole his auger. stupid jerks, what is this world coming too.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
      make more syrup ! ! ! ! ! ! !  ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!     !    !        !   how was salsa and jelly?
    • eyeguy 54
      was fun to meet up with ya nick. really a work out today!  nobody outished anybody today  saw @Naturboy at access but didnt know it was him.  @Rick G waved when we passed him on highway.  Would be nice to meet you sometime Paul.  Rick was after trophies today 
    • Wanderer
      I'll stand behind Steve's ice rods!   I was able to get a nice collection of them last week.  Some panfish rods that I hope to work out tomorrow, and some walleye/laker types that I used today.  Great feel, light, and well built.       I connected with a couple mid-20 inch lakers today and couldn't have enjoyed the fight any better on another rod.  Very happy!   Thanks Steve!
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Not bad! Was the ice soft all they way through?
    • monstermoose78
      No monsters some close to 9