Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slip Sinker

Aqua Vu AV MAV

2 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard whether the new Aqua Vu AV MAV is worth the money? I don't see how you would turn the camera without leaning over the boat. I know it is easy to raise and lower the camera but you would still have to turn the camera lens manually. I am considering buying one but I am looking for feedback first.

To turn the unit you would have to len over the boat. But consider this. The camera is always going to face forward.. either into the current on the river, or in the direction of your boat. No matter how hard to twist the cable your not going to get the camera to face sideways to the water. I do not have the MAV nor have I used one. But I do have an Aqua-Vu that I use a lot in both the frozen and open water months. I only twist the cable in the winter to get it to face the direction I want it to look... you hve to get th boat going in the direction you want it to look in the summer.