Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustinG

Birch Lake ice road?

12 posts in this topic

Does anybody know if there is an ice road out on Birch Lake this year or if you can drive out from the Birch Lake campground down Hwy 1?

Thanks,

Justin

Justin,

What's the difference if there is an ice road on Birch Lake, the little woman has you painting and remodeling, so you'll never see it!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Jim--

Quit counting all that money hand over fist and get out there and plow a road for the guy. You and your "buddy"....heck you could have your twin shovel road or even hook a plow to him and have him push!

Just feed him popcorn

Harm, oh I meant Harv (honest mistake) cool.gif

Is this how our tax payers dollars are spent,having you harrass a good, honest citizen on the internet, when you should be correcting tests or other stuff smile.gif

HONEST citizen...boy with those prices I could of sworn you were a crook!!!

smile.gif

Just so everybody knows-

I WEAR THE PANTS AROUND MY HOUSE!!! tongue.gif

Anyway, I need a day off from this domestic remodeling. Thinking about Walleyes one more time before the season is closed.

Later,

Justin

Honestly Jim,

I would have thought you would do anything in your power to get me out there so I will stop by the shop and pay 2X more than I really should for some Rainbows!!! grin.gif

Justin cool.gif

I where the pants in our house too. Whichever ones she tells me to.

Hey, give me a break. I'm only trying to make enough to pay the $300 to play one round of golf because of some high paid, golf course manager!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Dont forget the sports car with the license plate "GR8 OTDRS" and the vacation home! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Justin,

The "sports car" is a 1960 VW Beetle and the "vacation home" is an out house on a trailer! Sheeeeesh grin.gif

Sure Jim, sure. smirk.gif