Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CornPirateKiller

New World Record Whitetail!

24 posts in this topic

Received this today - thought you'd enjoy it.....

Here's a picture of the new world record whitetail. It was taken by the cousin of a coworker's sister's uncle's best friend's son-in-law. It has green scored 803 1/8 and was shot 6 ½ miles north of Lena, WI on the southeast corner of ol' man Henry's 80 acre swamp. Coincidentally, this is the smaller of (2) bucks that were sparing, but the hunter flinched because of buck fever and shot the wrong deer! According to the local newspaper, this deer had killed and eaten six hunters in the last week.

Remember if you saw it on the internet it has to be true:)

8525068_348.ts1171584121000.jpg

thats funny...

It's the TJM buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I was thinking, BLB. What ever happened to that guy?

Sorry BLB, TJM's is much larger grin.gif! Sure is a nice one though...just think if he had just one more year shocked.gif!

really looks to me like a non typical elk rack. It must be a prank. wink.gif

That cant be real can it?

BnS,

Quote:

That cant be real can it?

That is not real, it is a photo shop job.

The guy in the pic is holding the elk antler skull plate in his hands behind the doe's head.

I pass one up last fall that was bigger than that thing. Gotta let em go if you want em to grow!!!!!

Those are not elk antlers.

No eye guards and the rack comes forward instead of going backward.

Its obviously a whitetail and mulie cross.

Whitetail face, mulie rack equals REALLY BIG RACKS!!!

Photoshop. Come on guys... Must we be so skeptical all the time???

I was going to say, thats crazy the way that hog looks.

I don't understand the mentality of the "brown its down" hunters that would shoot a little basket rack like that.

Why can't they let 'em grow up? If that guy needed meat, he could have gone to the store.

We need a law.

BLB, turn them around. I have seen many a buck like that running the corn. cool.gif

that things all ugly, I'd wait for a prettier one...

We often grow them like that in SoDak. BigDeerCountry!

That jerk shot it from my back yard. It was not even three years old. I confronted the guy and asked why did you tresspass... he just said "I did not think the barb wire and cyclone fence ment for people to stay out".

Heck, this deer would walk up and take corn from your hand (you had to watch out the horns could get ya). He even let my cousin go for a ride on his back - again horns are great to hold on to, but be careful).

Tyler, you guys would just try building a house by it because you'd all think it was a shelterbelt...

I can't wait to get a shot at the bigger one, well, would have to use the camera and let them grow a lil more...probably will be taken in southern mn or Iowa, where is TJM's ranch at? blush.gifgrin.gifblush.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

i agree with harvy lee, they look like a nontypical elk rack turned upside down, just by the way the 4 browtines shoot almost streight up with just a little curve at the tip, that or somebody got really carried away with photoshop

From WI, must be an elktail, a hybrid between a big swamp buck and one of the reintroduced elk!

Sure looks like an elk rack posed in reverse on the deer, but if no photoshop that's one crazy non-typical elk rack!

ither way, still a cool pic

I can't believe nobodies seen a rack like that. I've got one on my wall already. I just kept it real quit (don't want anyone to steel it). grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I found some sheds that will top that bad boy!!

I'll post the picture of him when I get him next fall. Just call me TJM2 for short.