Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Milkdud

Scoot

3 posts in this topic

Scoot I was wondering if you could remember what rod blanks Cal and I used when we built our rods last week. I thought you might remember, if not I can get a hold of your dad and ask him...didn't want to bother him if I didn't need to. I am very happy with the way they turned out and can hardly wait to cross some eyes with it. It was good seeing you in Crookston and hopefully sometime this spring or summer we can get together and do some fishing.

Dud

Duddly,

They were Rainshadow blanks, but I'm not sure of the exact spec. You'll need to talk to him to get that. I assume they were something like a 6'0" MXF, but that's going from me how I remember the rod feeling- just a guess. Give my dad a shout and he'll give you the exact specs.

Yeah, too bad you weren't feeling better. The fishing was obviously slow for us, but it was a lot of fun. We enjoyed the day a bunch. Yes, we'll have to team up on the Rainy, LOW, Devil's Lake, Red Lake River, Red River, or somewhere in the Detroit Lakes area. Give me a hollar when you're headed out and I'll do all I can to meet up with you guys.

Thanks Scoot I think I found what they were. I can hardly wait to use it. We will have to get together this summer!

Dud